Olathe Chiropractor Dr. Kirk Iodice opened Advanced Healthcare & Sports Injury, formerly Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab in 2008. This clinic was founded on the simple premise of providing cutting edge, effective treatments while giving patients the outstanding service they deserve.
Dr Iodice has experienced great success treating many difficult conditions. These excellent results and our patients’ very high level of satisfaction is founded in his education and experience. Here are some of his accolades and certifications:
- Official Chiropractor for the Kansas City T-Bones (2009-2018)
- Official Chiropractor for the KC Smoke Elite Running Club
- Cleveland Chiropractic College Faculty (2009-2018)
- Recommended Physician: KC Ballet & Runner’s Edge of KC
- Former Official Chiropractor for Kansas City Wizards
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Health Fitness
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science
- Integrative Dry Needling Certified (Advanced)
- Active Release Techniques Certified
- FAKTR soft tissue certified provider
- Motion Palpation Institute Certified
- Kinesio Taping Level 3 Certified
Dr. Kirk Iodice earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University in St. Louis, MO, graduating magna cum laude. He received his Bachelor of Science in Health Fitness degree from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, also graduating with honors.
While at Logan, Dr. Iodice was amongst a select few chosen as an intern at Winchester-Hilgefort Spine and Joint Center, a world-renowned manual therapy clinic. During this internship, Dr. Iodice gained hands-on knowledge about diagnosis and treatment from some of the best doctors in the world.
He also attended many advanced soft tissue, adjusting, and rehabilitation technique seminars from a variety of organizations, further enhancing his knowledge and skills.
Dr. Iodice was the Chiropractor for the Kansas City T-Bones professional baseball club for 10 seasons and currently for the KC Smoke Elite Track Club. He also is on the Recommended Physician Lists for the KC Ballet and the Runner’s Edge of KC.
Dr. Iodice was born in West Islip, NY, spent his early childhood in southern Florida before moving with his parents to North Carolina. After attending college at UNC-Charlotte, he and his wife moved to Wentzville, MO while attending Logan.
Upon graduation from Logan, Dr. Iodice relocated to the Olathe where he enjoys spending time with this wife, 2 daughters, and 2 dogs. He also enjoys exercising regularly and spending time with his extended family.Techniques:
- Spinal and Extremity Adjusting from Motion Palpation Institute (MPI)
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Dry Needling (Functional and Integrative)
- LED Light for Tissue Repair
- FAKTR Certified Provider
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Rehabilitative Exercise Protocols
- Kinesio Taping Methods
- Reflex Locomotion
- Nerve Flossing (Neuromobilizations)
- Gait Analysis
- TMJ (jaw joint) Treatment Protocols
- Athletic Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention
- Ergonomics Consultations
“Manual Therapies. Sports Chiropractic. One Place.” Same day appointments available for sports chiropractic.
Let us help you! 913-764-2271